2.02.2017 Tunisia

OOTD #1: Black&White Office Style


     I have never done OOTD post ever, but I really liked my yesterdays look, so here you have it! Also, I am not an all-black type of girl, but sometimes you just have to slide in the dark side for the sake of fashion. :) 
     I got these masculine shoes on sale in Massimo Dutti and I sill have to learn how to style them properly, but with a long vest and a simple, white shirt they look great and are statement enough.
     Photos have been taken in a bit of rush, because sun was already setting but I wasn't going to give up, apologies for some quality issues.







MORE STYLE OPTIONS
Affiliate links.

4 comments

  1. Super! :)
    Apsveicu ar pirmo ootd ierakstu! Man melnbaltie tērpi ir vieni no favorītiem, jo tos visbiežāk velku uz darbu. Brīvdienās gan atļaujos kaut ko krāsaināku :)
    Lieliski izskaties!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paldies par motivaaciju, tik jauki komentaari iedvesmo darboties vairaak ap blogu :) :)

      Delete
  2. Ļoti gaumīgs un stilīgs salikums! Tā jau ir, ka melnbaltais nekad no modes neiziet :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© La Poudre Blog. Design by FCD.