2.21.2017 Gammarth, Tunisia

OOTD #2: SPRING PASTELS

     Hello, Dear Followers! I am back with another outfit post which hopefully will remind you that the spring is approaching so fast and you need to get your wardrobe ready!  As a matter of fact, it is already here in Tunisia and I was bursting of joy while eating crepes outside and trying to get first tan on my cheeks. :)
     I wanted to feature this wonderful blue coat already long time ago but I had some creative struggles with outfit styling. Finally, I got my inspiration from most beautiful things around me - the sunshine, blue sky and Mediterranean sea. We had so much fun taking photos in one of the best viewpoints in Gammarth, West of Tunis. Right now everything is green and weather is so pleasant, but in summertime grass turns yellow and air heats up to 40°-45°C and we remember that we actually live in Africa.
     Hope you will enjoy my blue-grey spring pastel look, please, comment below if you liked my OOTD and what looks you would like to see in future on La Poudre Blog.






Check out new FENDI eyewear collection here. 




MORE OPTIONS
Includes affiliate links


4 comments

  1. Pasteļtoņi neapšaubāmi ir mani favorīti! <3 Tavs mētelītis ir bezgala skaists un būs lieliski piemērots pavasarim!
    Un bildēm ir tik skaista lokācijas vieta! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paldies :) zils un peleeks ir mani miiljaakie tonji un pavasarii iederas ideaali!

      Delete
  2. For many people this is important, so check out my profile: convert 7.99

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© La Poudre Blog. Design by FCD.