7.11.2016

TOP5 FAVORITE HOT PINK LIPSTICKS FOR THE SUMMER

There have been sooo many times when I have tried really, really hard to avoid PINK. Firstly, because - BLOND+PINK stereotype, secondly - it is mostly very bright and sometimes attracts too much attention... But then I have to think again as I get a big bonus not to delete this color out of my life - IT LOOKS GREAT ON ME! And I am wearing PINK with proud. :)

 Today I will introduce you with my TOP 5 OF PINK!

So if you are looking for your perfect shade, take a look, maybe you will find this post helpful!
All of he photos have been taken in evening daylight (you can tell as the sun sets lower, pictures get little bit darker, sorry about that...) without flash. I did not change contrast and brightness. In real life they look tiny bit brighter than in photos but I really didn't want to manipulate with the colors to keep it realistic... I have applied all lipstick with a brush, without a pencil.
I tried to explain finish and shade in couple words, I REALLY TRIED, but its not easy as all of the lipsticks are pink. :)

I will start with the softest of the sisters - SISLEY PHYTO-LIP TWIST-4.
3 words - BEST. TEXTURE. EVER...! It is something like a hybrid between lipstick, lip gloss and lip balm, intensively hydrates lips, feels very light and soft. 

  • Finish - SHEER, GLOSSY
  • Shade - COOL PINK

Another cool toned favorite is GIVENCHY LE ROUGE 209 - ROSE PERFECTO. This lipstick is a pure luxury inside and out, packaging is just stunning - covered in genuine leather and with a little spike in the front. And again, the texture is super-soft, glides on lips easy and pigmentation game is ON! Unfortunately, this is the case when in this photo it doesn't show so much but please check my previous post to truly appreciate this beauty (click here).

  • Finish - SEMI-MATTE, HIGHLY PIGMENTED
  • Shade - COOL, BRIGHT PINK



MAC AMPLIFIED LIPSTICK in IMPASSIONED is my next pick. I am sucker when it comes to MAC lipsticks, they are quite affordable yet still almost 'luxury', so I am trying to update my collection with various shades time to time. This shade is cool pink with a small hint coral and looks amazing on tan, bronzed skin. It is also quite long lasting on me but, also, little bit moisturizing.


  • Finish - SATIN
  • Shade - SOFT FUCHSIA

DIOR ROUGE - 775 DARLING. Yes, this is darling for me too. Slightly darker than other sisters, quite nicely pigmented and very comfortable to wear. I am not a person for RED so this one accompanies me on special occasions or more official events where you need that little something of classic and 'fanciness' in your clutch. :)

  • Finish - CLASSIC SATIN TEXTURE AND FINISH
  • Shade - BERRY PINK, COOL TONED


One of my latest discoveries - SMASHBOX BE LEGENDARY - ELECTRIC PINK, really pretty, balanced yet bright color. Now, it doesn't have the same amazing, moisturizing texture as others, but it is also not drying my lips. This is my only shade from the BE LEGENDARY line and I feel like I need to get more of it.

  • Finish - MATTE, HIGHLY PIGMENTED
  • Shade - CLASSIC PINK, NOT THAT ELECTRIC AS EXPECTED.


That's about it, please share your favorite pink shades in comments. Lipsticks are my weakness and I am always happy to hear about some new, interesting products.
THANK YOU again so much for visiting my blog, have a great July and see you soon again!

1 comment

  1. Ahh, burvīgie rozā! <3 Uz Tevis izskatās lieliski pilnīgi visas lūpu krāsas! Mans favorīts no šī raksta laikam ir Dior!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© La Poudre Blog. Design by FCD.